Latest News & Updates
- June 26, 2016: Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to Special Issue on Emerging Technologies and Architectures for Manycore Computing, IEEE Transactions on Multi-Scale Computing Systems. Submission deadline: December 1, 2016. View Call for Papers.
- June 25, 2016: Author-kit page is released. Camera-ready paper due date is on July 20, 2016.
- June 23, 2016: Paper acceptance notification was extended to June 27, 2016.
- March 31, 2016: Paper submission deadline was extended to April 30, 2016. This is a HARD deadline!
- Authors of selected papers from MCSoC-16 will be invited to submit extended versions of their works to a special issue for IEEE Transactions on Multi-Scale Computing Systems (more information coming soon).
- March 11, 2016: Paper submission deadline was extended to March 31, 2016.
- March 11, 2016: Five invited speakers with innovative ideas will speak at the IEEE MCSoC-16.
The IEEE MCSoC-16 (10th International Symposium on Embedded Multicore/Many-core Systems-on-Chip) aims at providing the world’s premier forum of leading researchers in the embedded Multicore/Many-core SoCs software, tools and applications design areas for Academia and industries. Prospective authors are invited to submit paper of their works. Submission of a paper implies that at least one of the authors will have a full registration to the symposium upon acceptance of the paper.
- Programming: Compilers, automatic code generation methods, cross assemblers, programming models, memory management, runtime management, object-oriented aspects, concurrent software.
- Architectures: Multicore, Many-core, re-configurable platforms, memory management support, communication, protocols, real-time systems, SoCs and DSPs, heterogeneous architectures with HW accelerators and GPUs.
- Design: Hardware specification, modeling, synthesis, low power simulation and analysis, reliability, variability compensation, thermal aware design, performance modeling, security issues.
- Interconnection Networks: Electronic/Photonic/RF NoC architectures, Power and energy issues in NoCs, Application specific NoC design, Timing, Synchronous /asynchronous communication, RTOS support for NoCs, Modeling, simulation, NoC support for MCSoC, NoC for FPGAs and structured ASICs, NoC design tools, Photonic components, Virtual fabrications, Photonic circuits, Routing, Filter design.
- Testing: Design-for-test, Test synthesis, Built-in-self-test, Embedded test for MCSoC.
- Packaging Technologies: 3D VLSI packaging Technology, Vertical Interconnections in 3D Electronics, Periphery Interconnection between Stacked ICs, Area Interconnection between Stacked ICs, Thermal management schemes.
- Real-Time Systems: real-time system design, RTOS, Compilation techniques, Memory/cache optimization, Interfacing and software issues, Distributed real-time systems, real-time kernels, Task scheduling, Multitasking design.
- Benchmarks: Parallel Benchmarks, Workload characterization and evaluation
- Applications: Bio-medical, Health-care, Computational biology, Internet of Things, Smart Mobility, Electric Vehicles, Aviation, Automobile, Military, and Consumer electronics.
- Special Session on Approaches and Frameworks for Predictable Multi-Core Computing
- Special Session on Programming models and methods for heterogeneous parallel embedded systems
- Special Session on Auto-Tuning for Multicore and GPU
- Special Session on Multicore Computing and its Application in Nuclear Engineering
- Special Session on Multicore Cyber-Physical System and Applications
- Special session on Mobile Systems with Multicore Architectures
- Special Session on Dark Silicon Aware Multicore and Many-core Systems
- Special Session on Reconfigurable System-on-Chip
- Paper Submission:
March 31, April 30, 2016 (Hard Deadline).
- Acceptance notification:
June 24, 2016–> June 27, 2016 (Extended)
- Camera ready paper:
July 15, 2016–> July 20, 2016.
- Symposium: September 21-23, 2016